WO: Weekly Obsessions
No tears were shed in my FFL draft last night, although I am seriously questioning my judgment. Who ends up with Vick and Roethlisberger (and a super-guilty conscience)? This guy. Thankfully, these four obsessions fill the void that is now my black heart.
- Football: It’s the most wonderful time of the yeeear! College football came back last weekend (Go Bulls!), and tonight’s NFL season opener of Cowboys @ Giants should be a great one.
- Our Best Bites: I’ve followed this blog for some time, but it was taken to a new level today with Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Truffles. I can’t even … heaven in bite-size form.
- Dogshaming: This viral tumblr is as entertaining as it is adorable. Despite all logic, it’s only made me want a puppy more. I may need retail therapy to squelch this.
- “Good Time” – Owl City & Carly Rae Jepsen: My favorite infectious Canuck and “Fireflies” band Owl City pair up in this sickly sweet, totally stuck-for-days song. You’re welcome.
Tags: carly rae jepsen, chocolate chip cookie dough truffles, college football, dog shaming, dogshaming, fantasy football draft, football, good time, nfl, obsessed, our best bites, owl city, the league, weekly obsessions, wittyburg
About WittyburgJust a small-town girl, living in a Wittyburg world. I'm not a girl, not yet a woman ... all I need is time, a moment that is mine, while I'm in between.
Search by Keyword/Phrase
Look Back at It
- Mix it up with a fresh new look | My Kinda Bar wp.me/p131Fe-EE 3 days ago
- Hold me, like the River Jordan ... it'll all make sense, I swear | WO: Weekly Obsessions wp.me/p131Fe-Ew 4 days ago
- When will she ever learn? Here goes nothing, App Store ... http://t.co/IRHQoTmnfY 5 days ago