WO: Weekly Obsessions
Can we just talk for a minute about how it is MID-AUGUST? How did that happen? Where am I? How did we get here?
I’m clearly having some issues coping, so here are a few things to take the edge off:
- United Way: My company is currently focused on fundraising for the various organizations UW supports. As a team captain, my eyes have really opened to how much even a small donation can do. Check out United Way online to see how you can help.
- StePhest Colbchella: This much-hyped story involves MTV networks canceling Daft Punk’s appearance on “The Colbert Report,” and Colbert’s excellent — and now viral — response.
- Scoutmob: Ah, technology. This app saves you the trouble of finding new places to try — and saves you money in the meantime! Scour local deals and events in no time at all. Simple.
- Get on the Bus: USF football returns soon! We welcome new head coach Willie Taggart with open arms … and he’s brought a whole lot of flavor with this video. An A+ from Sports Illustrated seals the deal.
Tags: college football, couponing, daft punk, donations, football season, get on the bus, hyundai, local deals, mtv, obsessed, savings, scoutmob, stephen colbert, stephest colbchella, the colbert report, united way, usf football, viral videos, volunteering, weekly obsessions, willie taggart, wittyburg
About WittyburgJust a small-town girl, living in a Wittyburg world. I'm not a girl, not yet a woman ... all I need is time, a moment that is mine, while I'm in between.
Search by Keyword/Phrase
What You’re Reading
Look Back at It
- Pin your ultimate holiday wishlist with #MacysStarGifts — you could win a $1,000 @Macys Gift Card! tinyurl.com/l2j4le3 18 hours ago
- Let's settle in for a rousing rendition of … WO: Weekly Obsessions | wp.me/p131Fe-IW 1 day ago
- RT @saltedchocolate: "I have a dream, that one day, USF will win the National Championship." #CapitalOneBull GO ROCKY! 2 days ago