A Taxing Time
If you know one thing about me, it’s how much I PROcrastinate. If you know two things about me, it’s that and how much I despise math. As you can imagine, tax time is a mini-version of my very own hell on Earth.
Fun Fact: 1040 stands for the amount of hours it’ll take you.
Luckily, Brother is a stellar accountant and prepares my taxes each year. It’s no surprise, however, that I usually get him the required information on April 14.
And all of that hard work on my part results in a much-needed break. Thanks to the folks at Kiplinger, I plan on partaking in a full day of freebies tomorrow, April 17. Some of the highlights:
- Breakfast: Seattle’s Best Coffee
- Lunch: P.F. Chang’s — sweet honey chicken, here I come!
- Dinner: Chili’s (because there’s no Chevy’s around here)
- Dessert: Marble Slab … and maybe Maggie Moo’s too
- Just for Funsies: Shred some docs at Office Depot and finish with a HydroMassage
Get in mah belly.
Of course, I’ll probably forget all about these offers and make cheese and crackers for dinner. A girl can dream, can’t she?
How are you celebrating the end of another taxing season?
Eyes glazed, heart racing, fists clenching? Check, check, check.