First things first: Wittyburg is finally social! Check out the blog’s page on Facebook to follow ramblings and more.
Next up: I’ve turned to retail therapy once again, this time to stave off my post-travel depression. Fab.com is a design dream, with everything from art and furniture to clothes and pet products.
You have to be a member to view listings, so comment with your email address if you’d like an invite.
My favorite shops this week — some with sales ending very soon — are listed below.
1. Tiny Confessions | Art that Barks and Bites: Ever wonder what creatures around you are thinking? Christopher Rozzi knows, and he’s sharing them here.
2. I Screen You Screen | Hearty Hand-Pulled Screen Prints: Fun and fresh prints can liven up any living room or office space.
3. Von Vonni | Transformational Fashion: Maximize your wardrobe with dresses that change into a variety of styles with a few simple steps.
4. Areaware | Hip Homewares: I saw this hook on cupcakes + cashmere ages ago, and it still makes me giggle with glee.
5. Creature Cups | Hidden Creatures in Your Cup: A sea otter in your cup of coffee is the best way to wake up, I think.
6. Father’s Day Pop-Up Shop | Various: Treat your dad to one of these pop-up shop items, and he’s sure to love them.
The Monday Morning Quarterback is a good one for Kosmo or your brother too!