WO: Weekly Obsessions
I attended an etsy craft and artisan show in Ybor City last weekend with some good friends. The talent that spans across Tampa Bay is incredible … handmade jewelry, homemade cupcakes and heartfelt stationery filled the tables, while local bands filled the air with music. My four faves?
- Jen Idleman / Sticky: I love all things moustache, so I couldn’t pass up a 2-for-$10 deal on original wallets. Each design is truly unique — and adorable.
- StephiiShop: These delicious and fresh cupcakes were snatched up quickly, and for good reason. Check out the sweet shop’s site here and get free delivery of a dozen or more if you’re in St. Pete.
- The Cloud Forest: Kick it old school with cassette earrings from Carly of The Cloud Forest. Enjoy free shipping on orders of $25 or more with code SUMMERSALE.
- Famous Kid Brick – “I’m on It”: This song has nothing to do with the etsy show, but it’s been stuck in my head for a week and deserves recognition. Ridiculous — wouldn’t have it any other way.
Support local businesses and let me know what other etsy finds you love! Oh, and check out my profile on the Ad 2 Tampa Bay blog. I’m todes famous.
My shoes match my shirt! Such a poet.
Tags: ad 2 tampa bay, cassette earrings, cupcakes, etsy, etsy craft show, famous kid brick, i'm on it, jen idleman sticky, moustache wallet, my shoes match my shirt, obsessed, stephiishop, the cloud forest, weekly obsessions, wittyburg
About WittyburgSarcastic, sports-obsessed writer & FL native navigating SF.
Search by Keyword/Phrase
Look Back at It
- You're supposed to carb load before running a race... even a 5K, right? #AskingForAFriend #GimmeAllTheCarbs 8 hours ago
- When you change with every new day... youtube.com/watch?feature=… wittyburg.com/2017/07/19/wo-… 3 days ago
- Pro tip: If a woman says she's not drinking (for a night, month, EVER) don't assume she's pregnant. It's rude & assumes a lot about her life 5 days ago