WO: Weekly Obsessions
No tears were shed in my FFL draft last night, although I am seriously questioning my judgment. Who ends up with Vick and Roethlisberger (and a super-guilty conscience)? This guy. Thankfully, these four obsessions fill the void that is now my black heart.
- Football: It’s the most wonderful time of the yeeear! College football came back last weekend (Go Bulls!), and tonight’s NFL season opener of Cowboys @ Giants should be a great one.
- Our Best Bites: I’ve followed this blog for some time, but it was taken to a new level today with Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Truffles. I can’t even … heaven in bite-size form.
- Dogshaming: This viral tumblr is as entertaining as it is adorable. Despite all logic, it’s only made me want a puppy more. I may need retail therapy to squelch this.
- “Good Time” – Owl City & Carly Rae Jepsen: My favorite infectious Canuck and “Fireflies” band Owl City pair up in this sickly sweet, totally stuck-for-days song. You’re welcome.
Tags: carly rae jepsen, chocolate chip cookie dough truffles, college football, dog shaming, dogshaming, fantasy football draft, football, good time, nfl, obsessed, our best bites, owl city, the league, weekly obsessions, wittyburg
About WittyburgSarcastic, sports-obsessed writer & FL native navigating SF.
Search by Keyword/Phrase
Look Back at It
- Surprised by victim shaming & blaming as we share our #MeToo stories? It’s the narrative we’ve always had. Our fault for another’s actions. 2 days ago
- My team at @SutterHealth is #hiring a Web Editor! If you're a fellow word nerd (or know someone who is) check it out sutterhealth.taleo.net/careersection/… 4 days ago
- WO: Weekly Obsessions wittyburg.com/2017/10/11/wo-… 6 days ago