WO: Weekly Obsessions
In addition to it being Halloween (and a top-three holiday in my book), it’s also my 70th WO post — I’m ready to paaaar-taaaay!
So … Happy Halloween, y’all. I can say that because, as you see, I dressed as America’s favorite mush-mouthed Toddler & Tiara. Sadly, I couldn’t find anyone who’d come with me as The Human Thumb (Mama June), but I did find enough go-go juice to keep me hopped up on sugar for hours.
And now for a Halloween-inspired week of obsessions:
- TMNT Carving: Forget the pumpkins this year and carve watermelons, instead. These enviable renditions of Michelangelo, Donatello, Leonardo and Raphael will make any home a happy one.
- Frosted Candy Bar Stuffed Cookie Cups: Take those leftover fun-size candy bars (assuming they’ve survived) and bake up some gooey goodies. Think I’m the devil for sharing these? At least I didn’t send you here.
- Throwback Costumes: Little kids won’t know any different whether they’re a ladybug or something more creative, so why not dress them up like a Golden Girl or the “Dumb & Dumber” guys?
- “Monster Mash”: Because it’s the quintessential Halloween song and I said so.
Happy Haunting — y’all better redneckognize!
Tags: candy bar stuffed cookie cups, dumb and dumber, golden girls, halloween, honey boo boo, humor, i'm ready to party bridesmaids, kevin and amanda, kids costumes, monster mash, obsessed, teenage mutant ninja turtles, tmnt, weekly obsessions, wittyburg
About WittyburgSarcastic, sports-obsessed writer & FL native navigating SF.
Search by Keyword/Phrase
What You’re Reading
Look Back at It
- Think quick! And fill in the blanks. wittyburg.com/2017/04/25/30-… 22 hours ago
- RT @MagzWin: @ATT Loyal customer for 17 years yet I'm slapped with $720 in fees because your team didn't turn off temporary int'l. service 1 day ago
- Had no idea it'd be so difficult to find a charity to pick up 10+ bags of items. I rarely miss having a car, but this is one of those times. 1 day ago