WO: Weekly Obsessions
The highlight of my week was being featured in a company video at our big meeting yesterday. My agent is already collecting beaucoup bucks and I’m making plans to remodel my cube into a trailer. Autographs to the left, dear. But seriously …
- Remembering Iconic Women: Politician Margaret Thatcher, designer Lilly Pulitzer and entertainer Annette Funicello all died within a day of each other earlier this week. Read about their contributions to society here, here and here.
- Bryant Park: It finally feels like spring, so I’ve been celebrating with lunch outside at this nearby legend. My personal favorite stop is Tom Colicchio’s ‘wichcraft — made me a turkey-sandwich convert in just a few bites.
- Reasons My Son Is Crying: Kids are fickle beings; and though I don’t pretend to understand them, this tumblr account explains why their little boy’s life is so tear-worthy … like suggesting he play with a train.
- AT&T Commercials: Now here’s someone who gets children. Most of the series of “it’s not complicated” ads have made me laugh out loud, especially the one below.
Tags: annette funicello, at&t commercial, bryant park, it's not complicated, lilly pulitzer, margaret thatcher, nicky flash, obsessed, reasons my son is crying, tom colicchio, tumblr, weekly obsessions, wichcraft, wittyburg
About WittyburgSarcastic, sports-obsessed writer & FL native navigating SF.
Search by Keyword/Phrase
Look Back at It
- Privileged problems: trying to fit everything for a 4-day cruise & 2 days of work in a carry-on + purse 3 hours ago
- 2 blocked kicks & an ejection for targeting. We're not even 8 minutes into this game! #USFvsIllinois 4 days ago
- Why yes, I did just use "Point of information" on a conference call 🤓 Those @AOIIUSF lessons never fail! 4 days ago