WO: Weekly Obsessions
The highlight of my week was being featured in a company video at our big meeting yesterday. My agent is already collecting beaucoup bucks and I’m making plans to remodel my cube into a trailer. Autographs to the left, dear. But seriously …
- Remembering Iconic Women: Politician Margaret Thatcher, designer Lilly Pulitzer and entertainer Annette Funicello all died within a day of each other earlier this week. Read about their contributions to society here, here and here.
- Bryant Park: It finally feels like spring, so I’ve been celebrating with lunch outside at this nearby legend. My personal favorite stop is Tom Colicchio’s ‘wichcraft — made me a turkey-sandwich convert in just a few bites.
- Reasons My Son Is Crying: Kids are fickle beings; and though I don’t pretend to understand them, this tumblr account explains why their little boy’s life is so tear-worthy … like suggesting he play with a train.
- AT&T Commercials: Now here’s someone who gets children. Most of the series of “it’s not complicated” ads have made me laugh out loud, especially the one below.
Tags: annette funicello, at&t commercial, bryant park, it's not complicated, lilly pulitzer, margaret thatcher, nicky flash, obsessed, reasons my son is crying, tom colicchio, tumblr, weekly obsessions, wichcraft, wittyburg
About WittyburgSarcastic, sports-obsessed writer & FL native navigating SF.
Search by Keyword/Phrase
What You’re Reading
Look Back at It
- Thanks to Ruth for demonstrating how to fight fiercely without shouting or losing our civility, our humanity. Her l… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- No surprise at all that Ruth Bader Ginsburg doesn’t even get to the “rest” part of RIP before her death is politicized 1 day ago
- RT @American_FB: Raise your hand if you've ever seen a 0-yard punt return for a touchdown. @USFFootball 1 week ago