WO: Weekly Obsessions
- Eggs Benedict: My first experience with this dish years ago (in NYC, actually) was a bad one, resulting in illness. I finally got over it two weeks ago and my Keys roommate created our own version. The curse is lifted!
- The Bee’s Knees Peanut Butter: A friend recommended this healthier version of PB, and I finally found it at a local market. Honey and peanut butter come together to make it seriously difficult to not lick the jar clean.
- Girl Scout Cookies: Um, duh. I ordered a few boxes months ago and had totally forgotten — until I returned to the office Monday with them sitting at my desk. Thank goodness my teammates are open to sharing … the last thing I need is 40 Thin Mints laying around.
- “Between the Raindrops” – Lifehouse f. Natasha Bedingfield: After all these treats, it’s pretty obvious a workout is in order. This beat starts a bit slow but picks up and makes it nearly impossible to not dance, run or jump around. Enjoy!
Tags: between the raindrops, caramel delites, eggs benedict, girl scout cookies, i love peanut butter, lifehouse, music, natasha bedingfield, obsessed, peanut butter and co., peanut butter patties, samoas, tagalongs, the bee's knees, thin mints, weekly obsessions, wittyburg
About WittyburgSarcastic, sports-obsessed writer & FL native navigating SF.
Search by Keyword/Phrase
What You’re Reading
Look Back at It
- Shout out to @GoodRx for saving me literally $100 on eye drops I need before surgery. I have great insurance (by US… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 weeks ago
- I don’t ever again need all you can eat hot dogs in my life but what I wouldn’t give to be at Amalie celebrating wi… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 weeks ago
- Absolutely gagged, gooped & grateful for Pride Bingo with @monetxchange! From her red beret to some fab stories, wh… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago