WO: Weekly Obsessions
In case you couldn’t tell from my mentions of post-wedding burgers or J-Law’s hunger pangs, food is on my mind A LOT lately. It’s no wonder, then:
- Eggs Benedict: My first experience with this dish years ago (in NYC, actually) was a bad one, resulting in illness. I finally got over it two weeks ago and my Keys roommate created our own version. The curse is lifted!
- The Bee’s Knees Peanut Butter: A friend recommended this healthier version of PB, and I finally found it at a local market. Honey and peanut butter come together to make it seriously difficult to not lick the jar clean.
- Girl Scout Cookies: Um, duh. I ordered a few boxes months ago and had totally forgotten — until I returned to the office Monday with them sitting at my desk. Thank goodness my teammates are open to sharing … the last thing I need is 40 Thin Mints laying around.
- “Between the Raindrops” – Lifehouse f. Natasha Bedingfield: After all these treats, it’s pretty obvious a workout is in order. This beat starts a bit slow but picks up and makes it nearly impossible to not dance, run or jump around. Enjoy!
Images courtesy of: Mah iPhone, I Love Peanut Butter, Girl Scouts, tumblr
Tags: between the raindrops, caramel delites, eggs benedict, girl scout cookies, i love peanut butter, lifehouse, music, natasha bedingfield, obsessed, peanut butter and co., peanut butter patties, samoas, tagalongs, the bee's knees, thin mints, weekly obsessions, wittyburg
About WittyburgSarcastic, sports-obsessed writer & FL native navigating SF.
8 responses to “WO: Weekly Obsessions”
Trackbacks / Pingbacks
- First World Problems | Wittyburg.com - 05.03.2013
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
Search by Keyword/Phrase
The Burg Is the Word
What You’re Reading
What I'm Reading
Look Back at It
4th of july 30 Before 30 30 things to do before 30 advice anniversary apps bands i love baseball being an aunt best food san francisco best music birthday birthdays books bruno mars buzzfeed california cancer celebrations christmas dad death famdamnily family florida food friends funny funny videos game of thrones halloween holidays how to adult humor jay-z katy perry lady gaga life life lessons love macy's movies music new york new york city new york yankees nyc obsessed pinterest pop culture popped culture puppies reading relationships salted chocolate san francisco sf shopping sick slick rick snl someecards summer taylor swift thanksgiving things to do in sf travel tv shows volunteering weddings weekly obsessions wittyburg witty in fitty women work
Love Lifehouse. Need to check this one out!
I found it through Pandora last week and cannot stop playing it out!
Do you think it is on Itunes?
Looks like it’s $1.29 on iTunes. Is that the going rate these days? Sheesh.
Yeah for the suckers that actually buy music like me. Maybe if I was smart enough to know how to get it for free….
Haha 🙂 I used to rely on Limewire/Frostwire, but they started affecting my computer’s performance. Now, I use a mix of Pandora (work) and Spotify (home). The ads can be annoying, but I’m cheap and stubborn.
I’ve already invested way too much in Itunes to go back now. I guess it 1.29 per song for me.