WO: Weekly Obsessions
- Eggs Benedict: My first experience with this dish years ago (in NYC, actually) was a bad one, resulting in illness. I finally got over it two weeks ago and my Keys roommate created our own version. The curse is lifted!
- The Bee’s Knees Peanut Butter: A friend recommended this healthier version of PB, and I finally found it at a local market. Honey and peanut butter come together to make it seriously difficult to not lick the jar clean.
- Girl Scout Cookies: Um, duh. I ordered a few boxes months ago and had totally forgotten — until I returned to the office Monday with them sitting at my desk. Thank goodness my teammates are open to sharing … the last thing I need is 40 Thin Mints laying around.
- “Between the Raindrops” – Lifehouse f. Natasha Bedingfield: After all these treats, it’s pretty obvious a workout is in order. This beat starts a bit slow but picks up and makes it nearly impossible to not dance, run or jump around. Enjoy!
Tags: between the raindrops, caramel delites, eggs benedict, girl scout cookies, i love peanut butter, lifehouse, music, natasha bedingfield, obsessed, peanut butter and co., peanut butter patties, samoas, tagalongs, the bee's knees, thin mints, weekly obsessions, wittyburg
About WittyburgSarcastic, sports-obsessed writer & FL native navigating SF.
Search by Keyword/Phrase
Look Back at It
- Congrats to DE-REK JE-TER 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼 for making the MLB Hall of Fame! No. 2 in our programs, No. 1 in our hearts 💙💙💙 22 hours ago
- To the end of an era, and the start of something new | WO: Weekly Obsessions wittyburg.com/2020/01/01/wo-… https://t.co/RP746E2YQG 2 weeks ago
- My only wish this year | WO: Weekly Obsessions wittyburg.com/2019/12/25/wo-… https://t.co/6WBivlE8tL 3 weeks ago