WO: Weekly Obsessions
To say I’m delirious would be an understatement. Restless nights coupled with funtivities and overall exertion have resulted in one very loopy Wittyburg. I’d like to say I’m closer to sanity than spiraling out of control … but I’m not holding my breath.
- Father’s Day: It’s about time we celebrate the main men in our lives, huh? I’m sending Slick Rick lots of love and a little something special to remind him how much he means to us.
- Awkward Family Photos: I couldn’t believe I hadn’t yet covered this site, a favorite of mine — especially back in 2009. So many awkward arm shelves, so little time!
- Frying Pan: I attended a birthday dinner at this spot last week — gorgeous views of the city, tasty chargrilled burgers and even clean bathrooms! My only issue was with the cost of beer, but such is life I s’pose.
- “Ain’t No Mountain High Enough” – Marvin Gaye f. Tammi Terrell: You know when you just need a really good cry? Ladies, you feel me. This song always reminds me of “Stepmom,” which in turn gets the waterworks flowing.
Right, Marvin? Right, Tammi.
Tags: ain't no mountain high enough, arm shelf, awkward family photos, burgers, famdamnily, family, father's day, frying pan, julia roberts, new york city, nyc, obsessed, slick rick, stepmom, susan sarandon, tammi terrell, weekly obsessions
About WittyburgSarcastic, sports-obsessed writer & FL native navigating SF.
Search by Keyword/Phrase
What You’re Reading
Look Back at It
- Better luck in 2023 – missed my goal by 1 book 📖 Check out #MyYearInBooks @goodreads to discover the 79 books I rea… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 weeks ago
- RT @triketora: twitter is such a nice service for knowing exactly when earthquakes happen in the bay area 1 month ago
- The post-travel urge to start every sentence with “When I was in Japan…” 1 month ago