WO: Weekly Obsessions
To say I’m delirious would be an understatement. Restless nights coupled with funtivities and overall exertion have resulted in one very loopy Wittyburg. I’d like to say I’m closer to sanity than spiraling out of control … but I’m not holding my breath.
- Father’s Day: It’s about time we celebrate the main men in our lives, huh? I’m sending Slick Rick lots of love and a little something special to remind him how much he means to us.
- Awkward Family Photos: I couldn’t believe I hadn’t yet covered this site, a favorite of mine — especially back in 2009. So many awkward arm shelves, so little time!
- Frying Pan: I attended a birthday dinner at this spot last week — gorgeous views of the city, tasty chargrilled burgers and even clean bathrooms! My only issue was with the cost of beer, but such is life I s’pose.
- “Ain’t No Mountain High Enough” – Marvin Gaye f. Tammi Terrell: You know when you just need a really good cry? Ladies, you feel me. This song always reminds me of “Stepmom,” which in turn gets the waterworks flowing.
Right, Marvin? Right, Tammi.
Tags: ain't no mountain high enough, arm shelf, awkward family photos, burgers, famdamnily, family, father's day, frying pan, julia roberts, new york city, nyc, obsessed, slick rick, stepmom, susan sarandon, tammi terrell, weekly obsessions
About WittyburgSarcastic, sports-obsessed writer & FL native navigating SF.
Search by Keyword/Phrase
What You’re Reading
Look Back at It
- Think quick! And fill in the blanks. wittyburg.com/2017/04/25/30-… 22 hours ago
- RT @MagzWin: @ATT Loyal customer for 17 years yet I'm slapped with $720 in fees because your team didn't turn off temporary int'l. service 1 day ago
- Had no idea it'd be so difficult to find a charity to pick up 10+ bags of items. I rarely miss having a car, but this is one of those times. 1 day ago