WO: Weekly Obsessions
To say I’m delirious would be an understatement. Restless nights coupled with funtivities and overall exertion have resulted in one very loopy Wittyburg. I’d like to say I’m closer to sanity than spiraling out of control … but I’m not holding my breath.
- Father’s Day: It’s about time we celebrate the main men in our lives, huh? I’m sending Slick Rick lots of love and a little something special to remind him how much he means to us.
- Awkward Family Photos: I couldn’t believe I hadn’t yet covered this site, a favorite of mine — especially back in 2009. So many awkward arm shelves, so little time!
- Frying Pan: I attended a birthday dinner at this spot last week — gorgeous views of the city, tasty chargrilled burgers and even clean bathrooms! My only issue was with the cost of beer, but such is life I s’pose.
- “Ain’t No Mountain High Enough” – Marvin Gaye f. Tammi Terrell: You know when you just need a really good cry? Ladies, you feel me. This song always reminds me of “Stepmom,” which in turn gets the waterworks flowing.
Right, Marvin? Right, Tammi.
Tags: ain't no mountain high enough, arm shelf, awkward family photos, burgers, famdamnily, family, father's day, frying pan, julia roberts, new york city, nyc, obsessed, slick rick, stepmom, susan sarandon, tammi terrell, weekly obsessions
About WittyburgSarcastic, sports-obsessed writer & FL native navigating SF.
Search by Keyword/Phrase
Look Back at It
- Big thanks to the person who ripped apart my @amazon delivery & stole only half of the items. How’s it feel to take… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 23 hours ago
- There are tons of fantastic causes but one dear to my heart is #Movember – for all the dads, brothers, sons & mates… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
- RT @GooglePlay: This year was filled with page-turners. Pencil in your #GooglePlayBestOf vote for Users’ Choice 📖, November 11-25: https://… 3 days ago