WO: Weekly Obsessions
Waking up early has never been my thing, but it’s been a particular challenge as of late. I suppose it’s the downside to being such a social-butterfly-slash-workaholic. No matter the excuse — here we go with this week’s obsessions:
- See Jane Work: After eight months at my current gig, I figured it was time to add some flair to my desk. These office essentials are stylish, yet functional — just the way I like it!
- Dr. Pepper Lip Smacker: What girl from my generation didn’t have this delicious lip balm at her immediate disposal? It reminds me so much of a dear childhood friend who I’m missing more than ever. ‘Nuff said.
- 35 Life Lessons We Learned from “Heavyweights”: BODDY! I’ve seen this movie an estimated 35 times, so it’s only fitting I learn something from each viewing. Kenan, GOLDBERG and Stiller combine for a wickedly funny family(?) flick.
- “Let’s Skip to the Good Part” – He Is We: I thought this was a new single from Natasha Bedingfield, but Pandora opened my eyes to the error of my ways. To say I’m obsessed is putting it mildly.
Tags: ben stiller, boddy system, bonne bell, buzzfeed, decorating an office, dr pepper, goldberg, he is we, heavyweights, kenan thompson, lars, let's skip to the good part, lip smacker, obsessed, office supplies, perkisize, see jane work, tony perkis, uncle tony, weekly obsessions, wittyburg
About WittyburgSarcastic, sports-obsessed writer & FL native navigating SF.
Search by Keyword/Phrase
Look Back at It
- I’m sleeping with my eyes open | WO: Weekly Obsessions wittyburg.com/2019/08/21/wo-… https://t.co/NnwLl1sW5W 21 minutes ago
- The 31st, 32nd, & 33rd weeks of 2019 taught me to take every opportunity you can to travel, laugh, & make memories with loved ones ❤️ 3 days ago
- 24 years since Dad’s stroke & our family changing overnight. We grew up fast, Mom took care of all & he fought for every step of recovery ❤️ 6 days ago