WO: Weekly Obsessions
Waking up early has never been my thing, but it’s been a particular challenge as of late. I suppose it’s the downside to being such a social-butterfly-slash-workaholic. No matter the excuse — here we go with this week’s obsessions:
- See Jane Work: After eight months at my current gig, I figured it was time to add some flair to my desk. These office essentials are stylish, yet functional — just the way I like it!
- Dr. Pepper Lip Smacker: What girl from my generation didn’t have this delicious lip balm at her immediate disposal? It reminds me so much of a dear childhood friend who I’m missing more than ever. ‘Nuff said.
- 35 Life Lessons We Learned from “Heavyweights”: BODDY! I’ve seen this movie an estimated 35 times, so it’s only fitting I learn something from each viewing. Kenan, GOLDBERG and Stiller combine for a wickedly funny family(?) flick.
- “Let’s Skip to the Good Part” – He Is We: I thought this was a new single from Natasha Bedingfield, but Pandora opened my eyes to the error of my ways. To say I’m obsessed is putting it mildly.
Tags: ben stiller, boddy system, bonne bell, buzzfeed, decorating an office, dr pepper, goldberg, he is we, heavyweights, kenan thompson, lars, let's skip to the good part, lip smacker, obsessed, office supplies, perkisize, see jane work, tony perkis, uncle tony, weekly obsessions, wittyburg
About WittyburgSarcastic, sports-obsessed writer & FL native navigating SF.
Search by Keyword/Phrase
What You’re Reading
Look Back at It
- 7 days into 2021 and I sure as hell am not ready for what the rest of the year has in store for us 1 week ago
- RT @Vanessid: Reminder fo what capitol "security" in full military-grade riot gear looked like for Black Lives Matter protests this summer.… 1 week ago
- My 5-Star Reads from 2020 wittyburg.com/2021/01/02/my-… 2 weeks ago