WO: Weekly Obsessions
I’m so pumped for Friday, when I’ll finally have cable and Internet installed at home and can rejoin civilization! Exciting stuff, you guys. I’ve managed to keep busy sans-DVR, though, thanks to these four finds:
- “Gone Girl”: I devoured the book in less than 24 hours, so it’s no surprise I loved the big-screen version starring dreamboat Ben Affleck. It’s 2.5 hours of entertainment, so you can actually justify the $20 for a ticket and popcorn!
- Dim Sum Club: I stumbled upon this new restaurant in my neighborhood the other night, and “obsessed” is an understatement. The Shanghai Soup Dumplings (among others) are to die for. I’m drooling just thinking about them! #normal
- Breast Cancer Foundation Awareness: This brilliant campaign from DDB Singapore highlights what our generation’s priorities should be when it comes to checking things out — ladies, protect your girls!
- “All About that Bass” – Meghan Trainor: Ahh, it’s another upbeat pop hit that gets me in a dancing mood. Who am I lately? Answer: A happier version of me that’s all about that bass, no treble.
Tags: all about that bass, ben affleck, best food san francisco, best movies, best songs of 2014, books, breast cancer awareness, check yourself, dim sum club, facebook, gone girl, gone girl the movie, instagram, marriage, meghan trainor, movies, obsessed, rosamund pike, san francisco, social media, thriller, twitter, tyler perry, weekly obsessions, wittyburg
About WittyburgSarcastic, sports-obsessed writer & FL native navigating SF.
Search by Keyword/Phrase
What You’re Reading
Look Back at It
- Shout out to @GoodRx for saving me literally $100 on eye drops I need before surgery. I have great insurance (by US… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- I don’t ever again need all you can eat hot dogs in my life but what I wouldn’t give to be at Amalie celebrating wi… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 weeks ago
- Absolutely gagged, gooped & grateful for Pride Bingo with @monetxchange! From her red beret to some fab stories, wh… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago