WO: Weekly Obsessions
It’s already February, which means we better start prepping for Valentine’s Day, awards season and all the other warm and fuzzies this month brings. I, for one, am far from ready. Here’s what has kept me such a professional procrastinator:
- Left Shark: As predicted, I enjoyed Katy Perry’s Super Bowl halftime show way more than I did the actual game. Despite special appearances by Lenny Kravitz and Missy Elliott, the real MVP was Left Shark. I just wish Halloween wasn’t so far away … it’d obviously be a win for this year’s costume.
- Brit+Co.: There are plenty of sites with original and aggregated content to follow, but I especially love how clean and simple Brit+Co features its stories. I may not be a master DIYer or gourmand in the kitchen, but I’m certainly even more inspired even more with a site like this one.
- Isa: I had the pleasure of dining here during SF Restaurant Week and have been dreaming of it ever since. From the endive salad with pears and blue cheese to the stunning finish with vanilla bean crème brûlée, I highly recommend anyone in the area give this place a try.
- The Best-Ever Lip Sync Battle: Jimmy Fallon has made “The Tonight Show” one of the most viral, watchable talk shows of our time — and with clips like this, it’s no wonder why. These three would be funny just reading the dictionary, but this is so so so much better.
Tags: best food san francisco, brit and co, diy, funny, halftime show, isa, jimmy fallon, katy perry, kevin hart, left shark, lenny kravitz, lifestyle, lip sync battle, missy elliott, mvp, obsessed, super bowl, super bowl 49, tips, videos, viral, weekly obsessions, will ferrell, wittyburg
About WittyburgSarcastic, sports-obsessed writer & FL native navigating SF.
Search by Keyword/Phrase
Look Back at It
- Better luck in 2023 – missed my goal by 1 book 📖 Check out #MyYearInBooks @goodreads to discover the 79 books I rea… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 weeks ago
- RT @triketora: twitter is such a nice service for knowing exactly when earthquakes happen in the bay area 1 month ago
- The post-travel urge to start every sentence with “When I was in Japan…” 1 month ago