WO: Weekly Obsessions
It’s already February, which means we better start prepping for Valentine’s Day, awards season and all the other warm and fuzzies this month brings. I, for one, am far from ready. Here’s what has kept me such a professional procrastinator:
- Left Shark: As predicted, I enjoyed Katy Perry’s Super Bowl halftime show way more than I did the actual game. Despite special appearances by Lenny Kravitz and Missy Elliott, the real MVP was Left Shark. I just wish Halloween wasn’t so far away … it’d obviously be a win for this year’s costume.
- Brit+Co.: There are plenty of sites with original and aggregated content to follow, but I especially love how clean and simple Brit+Co features its stories. I may not be a master DIYer or gourmand in the kitchen, but I’m certainly even more inspired even more with a site like this one.
- Isa: I had the pleasure of dining here during SF Restaurant Week and have been dreaming of it ever since. From the endive salad with pears and blue cheese to the stunning finish with vanilla bean crème brûlée, I highly recommend anyone in the area give this place a try.
- The Best-Ever Lip Sync Battle: Jimmy Fallon has made “The Tonight Show” one of the most viral, watchable talk shows of our time — and with clips like this, it’s no wonder why. These three would be funny just reading the dictionary, but this is so so so much better.
Tags: best food san francisco, brit and co, diy, funny, halftime show, isa, jimmy fallon, katy perry, kevin hart, left shark, lenny kravitz, lifestyle, lip sync battle, missy elliott, mvp, obsessed, super bowl, super bowl 49, tips, videos, viral, weekly obsessions, will ferrell, wittyburg
About WittyburgSarcastic, sports-obsessed writer & FL native navigating SF.
Search by Keyword/Phrase
What You’re Reading
Look Back at It
- Meg talked more than listened as a so-called ally and shouldn’t have made any of it about her. But I also don’t thi… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 12 hours ago
- Still thinking about the teen girl who said “I like your jacket” yesterday. Was she serious? Mocking me? I wasn’t w… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 weeks ago
- RT @GooglePlay: To celebrate her debut novel, everyman, author @MShellyConner curated a playlist of influences. For striking portraits of b… 4 weeks ago