WO: Weekly Obsessions
Happy Tax Day, guys! Hope you’re all celebrating with fat refund checks and piles of coin like Scrooge McDuck. Even if you’re not, here’s some fun stuff to get you through to the weekend:
- “Game of Thrones”: It’s the only show I watch through shaky fingers, but it’s baaaack and I couldn’t be more excited to see what season five will bring. (Of course, I could have read the books but who has time for that?!) Just give me Jon Snow all the time and nobody gets hurt.
- Waffle Party!: What’s the best way to kickstart the workday? My team’s schedule wouldn’t allow for a lunch outing, so we did a pop-up party in the kitchen and stuffed our faces with sugary waffles this morning. Delish.
CleaningDecorating: I’ve been itching to update my apartment with some more pops of color — and Brit+Co. (and Pantone) must have read my mind. The Marsala has me especially excited … it is the Color of the Year, after all!
- “You Don’t Own Me” – Grace f. G-Eazy: OK, so I’m all about the OG version of this song — any fellow “First Wives Club” fanatic can attest. But this hot remix brings the sexy and I can’t stop listening. Sorry, Spotify.
Tags: color of the year, g-eazy, game of thrones, grace, jon snow, marsala, music, obsessed, pantone, pinterest, remixes, seth meyers, spring cleaning, spring decorating, waffle party, weekly obsessions, wittyburg, you don't own me
About WittyburgSarcastic, sports-obsessed writer & FL native navigating SF.
Search by Keyword/Phrase
Look Back at It
- RT @kristenbrockman: Have you purchased your “GET SALTY” virtual comedy show ticket yet? Today is the LAST DAY to buy! We can’t wait to lau… 5 days ago
- So heartbreaking, when we need passionate teachers more than ever. Countless incredible educators owe their start t… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 days ago
- RT @GooglePlay: The new season of Nightfire has got us like 😱 Get in the Halloween spirit with this free audiobook collection of spooky sh… 6 days ago