WO: Weekly Obsessions
I’m back on dry land and let me just say: The struggle is real. I’ve never taken that long a vacation since entering the workforce, which made it incredibly difficult to return to “the real world” on Monday. I’m slowly getting back into the swing of things, though, thanks to these viral finds:
- Why You Shouldn’t Ask: Freelance writer Emily Bingham posted an image-sourced sonogram on Facebook, and then hit her followers with some knowledge — it’s inconsiderate and nobody’s business IF or WHEN a woman has children. With 70K shares and counting, we’re all applauding Emily.
- A Tale of Two Todds: Where are the tissues when you need them? Ohio bride Brittany Bachman’s biological dad, Todd, grabbed her stepdad, Todd Cendrosky, to share the honor of walking their daughter down the aisle. 1M Likes and 1M hearts bursting, boys.
- PSL Overload: It’s fall y’all, which inevitably means an influx of Pumpkin Spice Everything. Personally, I don’t get it at all. Mashable begrudgingly identified 20 real-life products that have taken the trend too far… just try to get through it without wincing.
- “Lean On” – Major Lazer & DJ Snake: I’d never heard of these guys before, but this song is such an earworm and nothing short of an obsession. + Extra points in my book for making such a hit with very few lyrics.
About WittyburgSarcastic, sports-obsessed writer & FL native navigating SF.
Search by Keyword/Phrase
Look Back at It
- Of all days to hit 500 meditation sessions with @calm... it's been worth every minute to prioritize my mental healt… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 18 hours ago
- If I can't find the cure, I'll / I'll fix you with my love wittyburg.com/2017/08/16/wo-… https://t.co/VTL8QsCWqC 1 day ago
- "They told me my show was too gay & then I played the Super Bowl." -@ladygaga, inspiring 40K monsters & dreamers at @ATTPark tonight ❤️💛💚💙💜 4 days ago