Wittyburg Turns FIVE!
Can you believe it? 5 years ago, I started this blog with a few posts in mind… and no idea where to go from there.
Things have changed a lot since then.
For example, I:
- Started Weekly Obsessions, which have now had more than 220 posts
- Picked up & moved from Florida to New York City
- Made blogger connections & started following so many talented writers
- Decided I love moving & relocated again, this time from NYC to San Francisco
- Shared my greatest successes & deepest disappointments
Most importantly, this is all in large part thanks to reader like YOU! I’m consistently reminded through your views, shares, likes & comments that I’m fortunate to have a fantastic support system.
I’ve stumbled along the way, but I’ve grown & learned a lot, too.
From the bottom of my little Witty heart, thank you for being part of the journey. Here’s to many more milestones together!
Just for funsies: What was your favorite Wittyburg post?
- BOOM. I just changed your life. (2012)
- How-To: Suck Less at Tinder (2014)
- I Still Want to Be BFFs with Jennifer Lawrence (2013)
- Meet Me at the Barre (2011)
- Playlist for a Rainy Day (2011)
- Top 10 Reasons Why I Won’t See “Titanic” in 2-D (2012)
- How could I possibly choose? They’re all amazing 😉