WO: Weekly Obsessions
I’m sure you guys are still coming down from the high of yesterday’s whirlwind Wittyburg jamboree. Amirite? Not to worry, there’s still plenty to celebrate today!
- National Dessert Day: Yesterday was apparently “Treat Yourself Day,” which is perfect timing for today’s National Dessert Day festivities. Whether you’re celebrating with cupcakes, cookies, brownies, tarts or all of the above, just remember your dear friend Wittyburg loves peanut butter and chocolate treats 😉
- Spring: This beautiful shopping app is a newfound fave of mine. From the clean interface and simple filter options to the seemingly endless breadth of selections, I have a feeling I will soon be giving alllll my monies to the Spring fashion gods.
- This Commercial: It’s not often a commercial can make me cry (unless it’s from Publix, because they’re emotional terrorists). The last company I expected to have a successfully heartwarming as was Extra gum, but just you watch and tell me it doesn’t get you in all the feels.
- “Stand by You” – Rachel Platten: The queen of “Fight Song” has done it again — another earworm of a hit I just can’t stop singing. The sweet lyrics and sweeping melodies help ensure its status as her next megahit. Bravo, girl!
Tags: apps, best apps, best music, commercials, desserts, extra gum, grown men crying, national dessert day, obsessed, rachel platten, shopping, spring, stand by you, sweets, treat yourself, weekly obsessions, wittyburg
About WittyburgSarcastic, sports-obsessed writer & FL native navigating SF.
Search by Keyword/Phrase
Look Back at It
- Couldn't be more PROUD to be on this team & honor the 50th anniversary of the modern LGBTQ+ movement. #PrideForever… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- The 25th week of 2019 taught me there’s no faster way to make my heart full than FaceTiming with my nieces 😍😍😍 1 day ago
- But you're takin' shots at me like it's Patrón... | WO: Weekly Obsessions youtube.com/watch?feature=… wittyburg.com/2019/06/19/wo-… 6 days ago