WO: Weekly Obsessions
I’m sure you guys are still coming down from the high of yesterday’s whirlwind Wittyburg jamboree. Amirite? Not to worry, there’s still plenty to celebrate today!
- National Dessert Day: Yesterday was apparently “Treat Yourself Day,” which is perfect timing for today’s National Dessert Day festivities. Whether you’re celebrating with cupcakes, cookies, brownies, tarts or all of the above, just remember your dear friend Wittyburg loves peanut butter and chocolate treats 😉
- Spring: This beautiful shopping app is a newfound fave of mine. From the clean interface and simple filter options to the seemingly endless breadth of selections, I have a feeling I will soon be giving alllll my monies to the Spring fashion gods.
- This Commercial: It’s not often a commercial can make me cry (unless it’s from Publix, because they’re emotional terrorists). The last company I expected to have a successfully heartwarming as was Extra gum, but just you watch and tell me it doesn’t get you in all the feels.
- “Stand by You” – Rachel Platten: The queen of “Fight Song” has done it again — another earworm of a hit I just can’t stop singing. The sweet lyrics and sweeping melodies help ensure its status as her next megahit. Bravo, girl!
Tags: apps, best apps, best music, commercials, desserts, extra gum, grown men crying, national dessert day, obsessed, rachel platten, shopping, spring, stand by you, sweets, treat yourself, weekly obsessions, wittyburg
About WittyburgSarcastic, sports-obsessed writer & FL native navigating SF.
Search by Keyword/Phrase
What You’re Reading
Look Back at It
- So incredibly proud of this team for the work put in to bring joyful, useful content to our users in their living r… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 14 hours ago
- Thanks to Ruth for demonstrating how to fight fiercely without shouting or losing our civility, our humanity. Her l… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- No surprise at all that Ruth Bader Ginsburg doesn’t even get to the “rest” part of RIP before her death is politicized 1 week ago