A combination of alcohol, friends visiting and stressful workdays have sucked the life out of me. I’m not necessarily complaining, but I am giving myself an excuse for the blogging rut I’ve been in. I swear (à la All 4 One) that I’ll be back to regular posts very soon. Forgive me, via these four finds?
- 24 Vines that You’ll Watch Over and Over Again: I haven’t gotten into the whole six-second video trend yet, but BuzzFeed compiled this list of greatest hits for us to enjoy. I can’t even handle #13, even after watching it approximately 30 times.
- My Friends Are Married: Most 20-somethings can relate to this tumblr, which pokes fun at all the engaged, married and pregnant people in our single, supposed-to-be-miserable lives. Check out the hilarious — and often truthful — observations.
- The Faux Milania G: Any fan of “Real Housewives of New Jersey” is familiar with Teresa and Joe Giudice’s demon daughter, Milania. Her parody Twitter account is as insane as it is entertaining, especially because plenty of idiots think it’s an actual 7-year-old tweeting.
- “Follow Your Arrow” – Kacey Musgraves: Country newcomer Musgraves made quite the splash with her debut album, Same Trailer Different Park. It is any wonder I’ve had this spicy single on repeat lately?
Follow your arrow wherever it points.
Last week’s celebrations left me exhausted. With a full heart, no doubt — but I was pooped. Good thing I got home late Monday (after 10 hours of traveling, but more on that later) and had another baby shower invite waiting for me! The joys of being a 20-something …
- Lime Fresh Mexican Grill: We lunched at this new spot in Tampa before I departed for the big city again. Quick, inexpensive and totally delicious — my kinda Mexican fiesta.
- Clear Care: Many hours in airports mean many hours cursing my contacts. Thankfully, this stuff is a Godsend. Just make sure you follow all instructions: Lenses must soak at least six hours and you DO NOT put this stuff directly in your eyes, like a traditional solution.
- Golden Girls Cross-Stitch: My super-talented friend Faren posted a photo of her handmade artwork and naturally, I couldn’t resist. I’m trying to convince her to open an etsy shop but till then, you can just admire the one I bought!
- Baby Laughing at Ripping Paper: It’s only fair I share this hilarious video Sister-in-Law showed me. Belly laughs from a baby? Over ripped paper? Too cute for words.