It’s been seven days and 3,000 miles since my last post, and all I can say is PHEWWW.
Remind me again whose idea it was to move across the country? Oh, right. Mine.
In the spirit of my new city, here are four fairly random finds that should, if nothing else, bring a smile to your face:
- Hey Girl: My team here knows me all too well, and decorated my desk with plenty of Gosling memes to keep me motivated. Bravo, guys.
- Virgin America: I hadn’t flown with this airline previously, but they really helped make the trek more comfortable. Interactive screens + friendly staff + a fun safety video = sign me up.
- Uber: Another lifesaver lately is Uber, an app I rarely used in NYC but find myself relying on here. You can summon a driver, schedule your own pickup and arrival, and pay — all through the app. It’s almost too convenient.
- “Shake It Off” – Taylor Swift: I hate, hate, hate that I love this song. But it’s so damn catchy and I can’t seem to get it outta my head! When the world seems against you … just shake it off, shake it off.
Search by Keyword/Phrase
What You’re Reading
Look Back at It
- My senior year of HS (‘05👵🏼) stopped & started in response to four hurricanes. But yes, let’s send millions of kids… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 weeks ago
- RT @GooglePlay: We all deserve apps and games made just for us 💙 We’re proud to support developers who create products for those with speci… 2 weeks ago
- RT @GooglePlay: .@DrIbram's "How to Be an Antiracist" is an incredible read, free to the first 500 users who redeem the ebook. Redeem here:… 3 weeks ago