Tag Archive | anchor brewery
The mid-week back-to-work struggle is real, people. I don’t know if I’ve ever been more envious of those with Spring Breaks than I am today. And without my dear friend caffeine by my side, it’s safe to say I’ll be asleep by 8 tonight.
- “Grease” Sing-along: The Castro Theatre has done it again — this time, with everyone’s favorite bad-boy-meets-good-girl story. My cousin and I went with a friend Friday night, and I still have some of the songs stuck in my head. From the impossible glow sticks to the kissy noises, I’m convinced there’s no better way to watch a musical than with props and a sing-along show.
- Hot Cookie: This might be the most iconic dessert spot in all of SF. Nestled in the heart of the Castro district, Hot Cookie has some verrry NSFW nibbles that are as scrumptious as they are scandalous. I personally love the Butch Bar and the Sticky Nikki. Yeah, you heard me.
- Anchor Brewing: My dad would have been 67 on Monday, so to celebrate, we toured Anchor Brewing and raised a glass in his honor. Ryan led us on an interactive and engaging walk, then poured us many samples to enjoy. It’s something I know Slick Rick would have loved. Cheers, big guy.
- Season Finales: I’ll never understand the need to post spoilers on social media — particularly as I’m on that West Coast delay for most programming — so I won’t get specific. But this week’s finales for both “The Bachelor” and “This Is Us” were disappointing. One didn’t give me the ending I so craved, while the other was too long and drawn-out. I’ll let you guess which is which 😉 Here’s hoping the next seasons of both don’t leave us hanging too long.
Search by Keyword/Phrase
What You’re Reading
Look Back at It
- RT @Google: In honor of #BlackHistoryMonth, see how we’re bringing the Black experience to the forefront of our products and services. http… 21 hours ago
- Better luck in 2023 – missed my goal by 1 book 📖 Check out #MyYearInBooks @goodreads to discover the 79 books I rea… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 weeks ago
- RT @triketora: twitter is such a nice service for knowing exactly when earthquakes happen in the bay area 1 month ago
4th of july 30 Before 30 30 things to do before 30 advice anniversary apps bands i love baseball being an aunt best food san francisco best music birthday birthdays books bruno mars buzzfeed california cancer celebrations christmas dad death famdamnily family florida food friends funny funny videos game of thrones halloween holidays how to adult humor jay-z katy perry lady gaga life life lessons love macy's movies music new york new york city new york yankees nyc obsessed pinterest pop culture popped culture puppies reading relationships salted chocolate san francisco sf shopping sick slick rick snl someecards summer taylor swift thanksgiving things to do in sf travel tv shows volunteering weddings weekly obsessions wittyburg witty in fitty women work