In case you’re not FB friends with Magz and haven’t seen her weeklong countdown … it’s my birthday tomorrow! It kind of snuck up on me, probably because I’ve been packing every weekend with funtivities and nearly forgot to pay rent this month. Adulthood.
- 27 Ways to Be as American as Ron Swanson: Because, ‘Merica. And though I can’t grow a moustache like his, my mere existence is defined by #22. I’d say that’s a fair trade.
- Pie Face: My cubemate introduced me to this sweet and savory shop yesterday and I’m already hooked. I can’t wait to indulge in an all-American apple pie & caramel smasher tomorrow!
- Macy’s 37th Annual 4th of July Fireworks: Shameless plug? Sure, why not. Hosted by Nick Cannon, this year’s show features his wifey, plus Tim McGraw, Taylor Swift and Selena Gomez. Like, OMG.
- “The Remedy” – Jason Mraz: OK, I totally admit to loving this song simply because it opens with “ … fireworks from the freeway … ‘cause you were born on the 4th of July, freedom ring.” So sue me!
Hope you all have a safe and happy 4th!
Another Wednesday, another installment of none-sense:
- “Happy Endings”: I’ve loved this show since it started, but I just realized today that it’s what I look forward to most about Wednesdays. (It doesn’t hurt that I’ve been compared to crazy Penny.)
- Apple Pie: It may not be summertime, but Funky Buddha’s Bonita Applebum brew I had at BeerFest is still on my mind — and for that, it gets a tip of the WO hat.
- Lincoln Park after Dark: This OPI nail polish is a fave of many girls I know, and I can finally say I’m a convert. I kind of can’t stop staring at my sleek, are-they-or-aren’t-they nails.
- “Glad You Came” by The Wanted: Color me crazy in love with this song. It’s the perfect mix of hot lyrics and pumping beatz. Sold.
Here’s to another hump day in the books!