Tag Archive | breaking dawn part 1
30 Days of Thanks (Part Tres)
A month of thankfulness continues, and it couldn’t come at a better time. Something about Mondays just crushes my soul, as I recap the past weekend and wish 48 hours wouldn’t pass so quickly.
So, here’s the next installment of things I’m thankful for:
- 15. Hand turkeys, because who doesn’t love a craft project that brings you back to childhood? Side note: I already made one this year (suck it, 2010).
- 16. My grandpa, who is a hero in so many respects and recently celebrated 30 years of being sober.
- 17. Tailgate parties, which make even the crappiest of gamedays fun and worthwhile.
- 18. Hugs, because they’re sometimes all you need to keep it together when you’re falling apart.
- 19. Pinochle, which will be the highlight of my holiday season … I will FINALLY win our family’s annual tournament.
- 20. Daytona, as it makes the trip to my parents’ casa quick and easy — even if I am desperate to move away from Florida someday.
- 21. “Breaking Dawn Part 1” being released, because it means there’s only one damn movie left in that series to hear about. I hope.
As Turkey Day approaches, I hope you all have safe travels and are able to spend time with the ones you love. If not, there’s always room at the Wittyburg fortress in the good ol’ Dirty D.
*Not my hand turkey.