First things first: Wittyburg is finally social! Check out the blog’s page on Facebook to follow ramblings and more.
Next up: I’ve turned to retail therapy once again, this time to stave off my post-travel depression. Fab.com is a design dream, with everything from art and furniture to clothes and pet products.
You have to be a member to view listings, so comment with your email address if you’d like an invite.
My favorite shops this week — some with sales ending very soon — are listed below.
1. Tiny Confessions | Art that Barks and Bites: Ever wonder what creatures around you are thinking? Christopher Rozzi knows, and he’s sharing them here.
2. I Screen You Screen | Hearty Hand-Pulled Screen Prints: Fun and fresh prints can liven up any living room or office space.
3. Von Vonni | Transformational Fashion: Maximize your wardrobe with dresses that change into a variety of styles with a few simple steps.
5. Creature Cups | Hidden Creatures in Your Cup: A sea otter in your cup of coffee is the best way to wake up, I think.
6. Father’s Day Pop-Up Shop | Various: Treat your dad to one of these pop-up shop items, and he’s sure to love them.
It’s too hot to type. My fingers are swollen and the keys have simultaneously gotten smaller. Presenting my required faves to beat this miserable heat:
Homemade popsicles; recipe here
Breezy fabrics in cool prints
Bronzer-moisturizer combo with built-in SPF
And of course, a summer playlist