Tag Archive | emily bingham
WO: Weekly Obsessions
I’m back on dry land and let me just say: The struggle is real. I’ve never taken that long a vacation since entering the workforce, which made it incredibly difficult to return to “the real world” on Monday. I’m slowly getting back into the swing of things, though, thanks to these viral finds:
- Why You Shouldn’t Ask: Freelance writer Emily Bingham posted an image-sourced sonogram on Facebook, and then hit her followers with some knowledge — it’s inconsiderate and nobody’s business IF or WHEN a woman has children. With 70K shares and counting, we’re all applauding Emily.
- A Tale of Two Todds: Where are the tissues when you need them? Ohio bride Brittany Bachman’s biological dad, Todd, grabbed her stepdad, Todd Cendrosky, to share the honor of walking their daughter down the aisle. 1M Likes and 1M hearts bursting, boys.
- PSL Overload: It’s fall y’all, which inevitably means an influx of Pumpkin Spice Everything. Personally, I don’t get it at all. Mashable begrudgingly identified 20 real-life products that have taken the trend too far… just try to get through it without wincing.
- “Lean On” – Major Lazer & DJ Snake: I’d never heard of these guys before, but this song is such an earworm and nothing short of an obsession. + Extra points in my book for making such a hit with very few lyrics.
Images courtesy of: Huffington Post, Delia D Blackburn Photography, Amazon, Genius
Search by Keyword/Phrase
The Burg Is the Word
What You’re Reading
What I'm Reading
Look Back at It
- RT @mattyglesias: English majors get the last laugh as GPT-4 crushes every exam except AP English Language and AP English Lit https://t.c… 2 weeks ago
- 🙋🏼♀️ It’s me, hi… washingtonpost.com/arts-entertain… 1 month ago
- RT @Google: In honor of #BlackHistoryMonth, see how we’re bringing the Black experience to the forefront of our products and services. http… 1 month ago
4th of july 30 Before 30 30 things to do before 30 advice anniversary apps bands i love baseball being an aunt best food san francisco best music birthday birthdays books bruno mars buzzfeed california cancer celebrations christmas dad death famdamnily family florida food friends funny funny videos game of thrones halloween holidays how to adult humor jay-z katy perry lady gaga life life lessons love macy's movies music new york new york city new york yankees nyc obsessed pinterest pop culture popped culture puppies reading relationships salted chocolate san francisco sf shopping sick slick rick snl someecards summer taylor swift thanksgiving things to do in sf travel tv shows volunteering weddings weekly obsessions wittyburg witty in fitty women work