I’m fresh off a long weekend away in Maryland and anxiously awaiting the start of SUMMER FRIDAYS and another long weekend in Florida. Jealous much? It’s OK … I kinda hate me, too.
- Ocean City, Md.: My first visit to this adorable beachside town was instantly relaxing. I felt like I was back at home in Daytona, and the company was pretty great 🙂
- essie Lapiz of Luxury: My obsession with essie nail polish is nothing new, but this color is the absolute perfect blend of pale purple and bold blue. I can’t stop staring at my digits. Totally normal!
- The Guys from “Undateable”: I wasn’t particularly interested in this NBC sitcom that premieres next week, but I saw the natural rapport between actor/comedians Brent, Rick and Ron — and now I’m actually looking forward to it!
- Jon Stewart Hates Philly: One of many reasons I adore Jon Stewart? His rants. Check out his takedown (starting at 4:10 in) of Phillies’ manager, Ryne Sandberg, who claimed he got food poisoning from NY treasure, Shake Shack. #owned
It gives me hope, despite the poor grammar.
to Instagram Sunday.
What better way to celebrate a shower of spring beauty than with my weekly desirables?
- Ulta: It’s recently replaced Sephora as my go-to beauty stop. The membership coupons are fantastic, and I love the incredible selection of spring shades.
- Maybelline Dream Lumi: I don’t normally bother with concealer, but I just had to try this illuminating formula. It hides imperfections and highlights your best features — fab!
- My Nails: Gave myself a trendy mani with essie Chinchilly, keeping essie Lilacism on just my ring fingers, and the compliments keep rolling in. I think it says “cloudy with a chance of rain.” 🙂
- Suri Cruise: My favorite fashionista turns six today, and Yahoo! celebrated with a slideshow of style. Let’s hope it somehow ends up in the burn book — take that, Shiloh.
Be beautiful, my springtime flowers! And, apologies for today’s exceptionally girly post … you know you love me.