First things first: Wittyburg is finally social! Check out the blog’s page on Facebook to follow ramblings and more.
Next up: I’ve turned to retail therapy once again, this time to stave off my post-travel depression. Fab.com is a design dream, with everything from art and furniture to clothes and pet products.
You have to be a member to view listings, so comment with your email address if you’d like an invite.
My favorite shops this week — some with sales ending very soon — are listed below.
1. Tiny Confessions | Art that Barks and Bites: Ever wonder what creatures around you are thinking? Christopher Rozzi knows, and he’s sharing them here.
2. I Screen You Screen | Hearty Hand-Pulled Screen Prints: Fun and fresh prints can liven up any living room or office space.
3. Von Vonni | Transformational Fashion: Maximize your wardrobe with dresses that change into a variety of styles with a few simple steps.
5. Creature Cups | Hidden Creatures in Your Cup: A sea otter in your cup of coffee is the best way to wake up, I think.
6. Father’s Day Pop-Up Shop | Various: Treat your dad to one of these pop-up shop items, and he’s sure to love them.
Even though I’m a beer- and sports-obsessed chick, I still have my moments of girlishness where I freak over sparkly things. Yes, glitter is the herpes of craft supplies. But, it makes everything so pretty. Imagine my delight when I found these:
Wish I had $94 lying around for this guy.
These mini cuppycakes look almost too good to eat. Almost.
If you know me, you know I can’t resist a one-shoulder piece.
Add shimmer to your eyes for instant drama.
I just saw “Mamma Mia!” live, and I am in love with this Dancing Queen Bolero.
In the words of the great lyricist Lil’ Weezy, “Get your shine on.” Just refrain from overdoing it … only GaGa can pull off head-to-toe glitter.
And for the love of God, do not come in contact with this “Glitter.” Yikes, bikes.