Short and sweet, here are the top five reasons I’m totally in love with today:
- I’ve enjoyed Friday the 13th since I was a kid, and it’s always been a day of joy — like good friends getting married on Friday, April 13. No superstitions here!
- My company’s summer celebration is today, which means a half day of work and a whole day of nonsense. Bring on the Cuban food, cigars and moustache contest 🙂
- It’s the end of a particularly grueling week. Both my professional and personal lives have been overrun by commitments, deadlines and chaos. Cheers to finally allowing myself to relax.
- Girl Talk’s “Friday Night.” On loop. All day.
- This picture, found by Rachel, and keeping me in stitches:
Work it, Grandma!
Happy Friday, friends. Hope you’re all sipping drinks poolside and soaking up the summer sun!
What I imagine an LSD trip would feel like