As the holidays approach, there are plenty of stressors and to-do lists that keep us busy and bustling. Following suit from some friends who’ve done the same, I’ve taken a step back to reflect about what I’m thankful for this year.
I’m thankful for …
- The big G keeping me grounded and reminding me that some things are just out of our control.
- My mom, who is a constant source of support and strength. I’d be lost without her.
- My dad, who has taught me how to overcome life’s obstacles and curveballs with determination and poise.
- Brother and his fiancée — for their hospitality and adorable dogs, among many other things.
- Friends who can make me smile when I just want to cry.
- Opportunities I’ve been granted, allowing me to advance in personal and professional circles.
- Music, which gets me through killer workdays and workouts.
This will be a weekly feature here each Monday in November, so stay tuned for more!