In case you didn’t know it, Christmas is in five days, people. FIVE. If you’re like most of the folks in my circle, it kind of snuck up on you and now you’re stressing to get some gifts in time. Well have no fear, y’all. I’m here to save the day:
- Ban.do Agenda: You know how there are just some products that have a cult-like following, thousands of reviews, and are both functional and fashionable? The ban.do agenda is at the top of that list for me, as I’ve committed to switching over and am completely in love. There are different options to keep the party planner in your life organized, and it ships quickly too!
- A Subscription Service: These days, we’re all about automating. Whether it’s curating your wine selection or replacing your razors without a second thought, check out this list of subscription services your Nice List will love. No matter your budget or recipient, there’s something for everyone.
- GiftTree Basket: The ultimate in gift baskets, GiftTree really knows how to make a statement. I recently received an ultra decadent collection from a friend, and it inspired me to gift my boss with a spa-centric basket for a restful and restorative holiday. Again, there are tons of options for different price points and recipients, and it ships next-day without an extra cost. Boom!
- Your Presence 😉 Finally, there’s often no better way to celebrate the holidays than being with the ones you love. While last-minute travel plans aren’t exactly relaxing, it can help put the cheer back in your spirit. I’m more than pumped to say I’ll be spending most of next week with some family members in NYC, and it’ll be worth every dingdang penny.
However you celebrate the holidays — and no matter what gifts you send (or not) — I’m wishing you and yours a wonderful winter week ahead. Be safe and stay thirsty, my friends!
My birthday weekend went much differently than planned, which could be the universe’s way of knocking me on my ass a bit. Whatever the case, I’ve got a few things to keep me smiling through the bumps and bruises.
- Lillian Grace: Despite anxiously awaiting my niece’s arrival, there’s still something so magical about her actually making her entrance into the world. She was born on June 30 at 1:12pm ET, weighing 8lbs and 13 oz, and was 19.5in long. Welcome to our crazy, beautiful family, Lillian! I can’t wait to squish those cheeks and cover you with kisses soon.
- SFMOMA: The iconic SF Museum of Modern Art (MOMA) closed for extensive renovations before I moved here, so to say I was excited for a team outing there is a total understatement. We didn’t even make it through the entire building; there’s so much to explore and enjoy. Highly recommend whether you live in SF or are just passing through.
- Birthday Gifts: After an extra-long weekend, our office was a little sluggish getting back into the swing of things today. But two of my teams surprised me with thoughtful cards, flowers and gifts from SFMoMA, which filled my heart with happiness 🙂 ← Proof
- Sugar Pine Point: As promised, Tahoe was absolutely stunning this weekend. Our campsite was the perfect distance from the outside world, yet we were close enough to the lake that we could kayak and watch fireworks and relax without much prep at all. It’s no wonder the sites sell out on the first day of the season!
Images courtesy of: SIL + Brother, Twitter, Me x2