It’s rained for the past week in SF — and despite how much I’m getting use out of my adorable rain boots — I’m reeeally ready for it to stop. Still, I’ll take it over the polar vortex’s crushing temperatures any day. Also brightening my mood? These little lovelies:
- THIS Watch: I finally decided to retire my rose gold watch that’s been (fashionably) tarnished for a few years. My first day wearing Betsey Johnson’s beautiful creation has made me smile nonstop.
- “Girlfriends’ Guide to Divorce”: The first-ever scripted series from Bravo is endlessly entertaining. From its controversial advertising to a killer soundtrack and biting dialogue, I see many seasons in this show’s future.
- DOSA SF: One of my first forays into Indian food was pure magic, thanks to the incredible flavors and huge portions at DOSA SF. The menu is huge, so I already know I’ll be back soon to try even more delicacies.
- “This Is My Wish” – Kevin Ross: This Motown crooner’s voice litchrlly gave me chills. Fast-forward past the Glad campaign nonsense … then sit back, relax and listen to a lovely holiday tune.
So, um. I move to San Fran in TEN DAYS. To say I’m ready would be a flat-out lie, so let’s just keep on procrastinating with these four finds:
- FALL.: That’s right, white girls can officially rejoice in a few days because the weather is changing and Pumpkin Spice Lattes are back! I’m personally just excited to sweat a little bit less … call me crazy.
- New York Fashion Week: With the emergence of fall also comes NYFW — a shining, glittering beacon for all the aspiring Miranda Priestlys of the world. I’m not super in-tune with the trends, but this color palette has me admittedly giddy.
- Van Diemens: I can’t believe I’ve never publicly obsessed over this bar … it’s been a steadfast go-to for a solid year! My alumni group hosts events here, and it’s also where my going-away party will be Saturday night 😥
- “Here I Go Again” – Audra Mae: I heard a snippet of this cover during a Bravo promo, and I am totally hooked. It’s raw and real, and I can’t get her voice outta my head.