Tag Archive | gone girl
I’m so pumped for Friday, when I’ll finally have cable and Internet installed at home and can rejoin civilization! Exciting stuff, you guys. I’ve managed to keep busy sans-DVR, though, thanks to these four finds:
- “Gone Girl”: I devoured the book in less than 24 hours, so it’s no surprise I loved the big-screen version starring dreamboat Ben Affleck. It’s 2.5 hours of entertainment, so you can actually justify the $20 for a ticket and popcorn!
- Dim Sum Club: I stumbled upon this new restaurant in my neighborhood the other night, and “obsessed” is an understatement. The Shanghai Soup Dumplings (among others) are to die for. I’m drooling just thinking about them! #normal
- Breast Cancer Foundation Awareness: This brilliant campaign from DDB Singapore highlights what our generation’s priorities should be when it comes to checking things out — ladies, protect your girls!
- “All About that Bass” – Meghan Trainor: Ahh, it’s another upbeat pop hit that gets me in a dancing mood. Who am I lately? Answer: A happier version of me that’s all about that bass, no treble.
Search by Keyword/Phrase
What You’re Reading
Look Back at It
- Only in SF can you go to an open house with no one there (agent or otherwise), get the scoop from a neighbor & still want to apply for it 🙃 20 hours ago
- I’ve been traveling for 20 days of 2020 so far & can confirm my spine, wallet & liver are ready for some recovery time in SF 3 days ago
- Shout-out to all the dudes on MUNI with flowers & treats, especially the elderly man writing a few words on a card at each stop 😭💘 1 week ago
4th of july 30 Before 30 30 things to do before 30 advice anniversary apps bands i love baseball being an aunt best food san francisco best music birthday birthdays books bruno mars buzzfeed california cancer celebrations christmas dad famdamnily family florida food football friends funny funny videos game of thrones halloween holidays how to adult humor jay-z katy perry lady gaga life life lessons love macy's movies music new york new york city new york yankees nyc obsessed pinterest pop culture popped culture puppies reading relationships salted chocolate san francisco sf shopping sick slick rick snl someecards summer taylor swift thanksgiving things to do in sf travel tv shows volunteering weddings weekly obsessions wittyburg witty in fitty women work