Tag Archive | holiday cards
WO: Weekly Obsessions
The rainy season is back in SF, and despite the drought, we’re actually getting some storms. What better way to take shelter from the showers than with these feel-good finds?
- Send a Card to Safyre: You’ve no doubt heard of this little girl, who was the lone survivor of a house fire in 2013. Now in the care of her aunt, Safyre’s one Christmas wish is to receive holiday cards from around the world. Send some cheer to this strong survivor at:
P.O. Box 6126
Schenectady, NY 12306
- Free Rides with Uber: I doubt there are many who haven’t yet tried Uber. If you are one of those special unicorns, though, you can get $15 in free rides with my promo code: 939DW Whether it’s for errands or post-holiday parties, Uber can litchrlly be your lifesaver.
- Macy’s Friends & Family: It’s the most wonderful time of the year! Macy’s Friends & Family sale can save you big bucks on holiday shopping. Take an extra 25% or 10% off most items, plus try Buy Online Pick Up In Store or Same-Day Delivery if you’re in a rush. Promo code: FRIEND is your little holiday helper.
- “Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays” – *NSYNC: We’re 15 days away from Christmas, so I can officially start listening to holiday music without losing my mind. This classic from my elementary school daze is sure to bring more merriment to the moment.
Images courtesy of: BuzzFeed, Uber, Macy’s, Still NSYNC
WO: Weekly Obsessions
I don’t know if it’s the glow of the computer screen or the acrylic-paint fumes from handcrafted ornaments, but I’m feeling decidedly at ease this evening. To ensure I’m still breathing, here’s what’s keeping my blood pumping this week:
- Aaron Rodgers: He already meets the criteria for my future husband — his last name is shorter, easier to spell and higher in the alphabet than mine. Plus, I already know I look good in green and yellow. Double-check, indeed.
- Michael’s: I’m actually Public Enemy No. 1 of this store, as it took me four trips in as many days to get the correct supplies. Whoever thought handmade ornaments were a good idea is seriously disturbed. (Hint: It was me.)
- Holiday Cards by Drew Wallace: Nothing says “Christmas spirit” like a little snark and sass added to your holiday greetings. These pieces from Drew Wallace take the fruitcake.
- Shit Girls Say: The Twitter account has gone viral in this first episode of, well … stuff we ladies declare all too often. The only downside is having to see and hear Juliette Lewis for 10 seconds too long.
What’s my password?
Images courtesy of: The Goddess Blogs, Crystal and Comp, Drew Wallace, The Savoia