In addition to it being Halloween (and a top-three holiday in my book), it’s also my 70th WO post — I’m ready to paaaar-taaaay!
So … Happy Halloween, y’all. I can say that because, as you see, I dressed as America’s favorite mush-mouthed Toddler & Tiara. Sadly, I couldn’t find anyone who’d come with me as The Human Thumb (Mama June), but I did find enough go-go juice to keep me hopped up on sugar for hours.
And now for a Halloween-inspired week of obsessions:
- TMNT Carving: Forget the pumpkins this year and carve watermelons, instead. These enviable renditions of Michelangelo, Donatello, Leonardo and Raphael will make any home a happy one.
- Frosted Candy Bar Stuffed Cookie Cups: Take those leftover fun-size candy bars (assuming they’ve survived) and bake up some gooey goodies. Think I’m the devil for sharing these? At least I didn’t send you here.
- Throwback Costumes: Little kids won’t know any different whether they’re a ladybug or something more creative, so why not dress them up like a Golden Girl or the “Dumb & Dumber” guys?
- “Monster Mash”: Because it’s the quintessential Halloween song and I said so.
Happy Haunting — y’all better redneckognize!
Search by Keyword/Phrase
What You’re Reading
Look Back at It
- Wine🍷, #DragRace , Bob Ross🎨☁️, cake🎂... my team really gets me! You can now call me the great Larry Bird, jersey 3… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 days ago
- RT @Wrapfiqah_: This is lowkey a bop👀 https://t.co/zjgTemfdEU 1 week ago
- RT @GooglePlay: Celebration, connection, community 🏳️🌈🏳️⚧️Take stories of #Pride into your own hands, with movies, apps, books, and more… 1 week ago