To say I’m delirious would be an understatement. Restless nights coupled with funtivities and overall exertion have resulted in one very loopy Wittyburg. I’d like to say I’m closer to sanity than spiraling out of control … but I’m not holding my breath.
- Father’s Day: It’s about time we celebrate the main men in our lives, huh? I’m sending Slick Rick lots of love and a little something special to remind him how much he means to us.
- Awkward Family Photos: I couldn’t believe I hadn’t yet covered this site, a favorite of mine — especially back in 2009. So many awkward arm shelves, so little time!
- Frying Pan: I attended a birthday dinner at this spot last week — gorgeous views of the city, tasty chargrilled burgers and even clean bathrooms! My only issue was with the cost of beer, but such is life I s’pose.
- “Ain’t No Mountain High Enough” – Marvin Gaye f. Tammi Terrell: You know when you just need a really good cry? Ladies, you feel me. This song always reminds me of “Stepmom,” which in turn gets the waterworks flowing.
Right, Marvin? Right, Tammi.
Search by Keyword/Phrase
Look Back at It
- Talley’s 2020 memoir, The Chiffon Trenches, is powerful & poignant. His impact on fashion & longtime example of mea… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 days ago
- I’m an idiot for signing up for @Handy cleaning plan after one great experience. Can’t ever seem to book that clean… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 days ago
- I just need to document that today I returned to being away from work without reading or answering every email. New year, new me? 🤯 2 weeks ago