It’s already February, which means we better start prepping for Valentine’s Day, awards season and all the other warm and fuzzies this month brings. I, for one, am far from ready. Here’s what has kept me such a professional procrastinator:
- Left Shark: As predicted, I enjoyed Katy Perry’s Super Bowl halftime show way more than I did the actual game. Despite special appearances by Lenny Kravitz and Missy Elliott, the real MVP was Left Shark. I just wish Halloween wasn’t so far away … it’d obviously be a win for this year’s costume.
- Brit+Co.: There are plenty of sites with original and aggregated content to follow, but I especially love how clean and simple Brit+Co features its stories. I may not be a master DIYer or gourmand in the kitchen, but I’m certainly even more inspired even more with a site like this one.
- Isa: I had the pleasure of dining here during SF Restaurant Week and have been dreaming of it ever since. From the endive salad with pears and blue cheese to the stunning finish with vanilla bean crème brûlée, I highly recommend anyone in the area give this place a try.
- The Best-Ever Lip Sync Battle: Jimmy Fallon has made “The Tonight Show” one of the most viral, watchable talk shows of our time — and with clips like this, it’s no wonder why. These three would be funny just reading the dictionary, but this is so so so much better.
In case you missed it, here’s what happened at last night’s VMAs:
Kevin Hart is NOT funny.
GaGa needs her head examined.
Chris Brown lip-synching? Weird.
Why didn’t we see Dave Grohl’s reaction during Nirvana nod?
Britney’s tribute = pitiful.
Beyoncé’s baby will be fieeeerce.
Amy’s memorial was moving.
Search by Keyword/Phrase
What You’re Reading
Look Back at It
- Of course I’m excited for tomorrow... 1/20/2021 is a palindrome! Why, what did you have in mind? 6 days ago
- 7 days into 2021 and I sure as hell am not ready for what the rest of the year has in store for us 2 weeks ago
- RT @Vanessid: Reminder fo what capitol "security" in full military-grade riot gear looked like for Black Lives Matter protests this summer.… 2 weeks ago