It’s already February, which means we better start prepping for Valentine’s Day, awards season and all the other warm and fuzzies this month brings. I, for one, am far from ready. Here’s what has kept me such a professional procrastinator:
- Left Shark: As predicted, I enjoyed Katy Perry’s Super Bowl halftime show way more than I did the actual game. Despite special appearances by Lenny Kravitz and Missy Elliott, the real MVP was Left Shark. I just wish Halloween wasn’t so far away … it’d obviously be a win for this year’s costume.
- Brit+Co.: There are plenty of sites with original and aggregated content to follow, but I especially love how clean and simple Brit+Co features its stories. I may not be a master DIYer or gourmand in the kitchen, but I’m certainly even more inspired even more with a site like this one.
- Isa: I had the pleasure of dining here during SF Restaurant Week and have been dreaming of it ever since. From the endive salad with pears and blue cheese to the stunning finish with vanilla bean crème brûlée, I highly recommend anyone in the area give this place a try.
- The Best-Ever Lip Sync Battle: Jimmy Fallon has made “The Tonight Show” one of the most viral, watchable talk shows of our time — and with clips like this, it’s no wonder why. These three would be funny just reading the dictionary, but this is so so so much better.
In case you missed it, here’s what happened at last night’s VMAs:
Kevin Hart is NOT funny.
GaGa needs her head examined.
Chris Brown lip-synching? Weird.
Why didn’t we see Dave Grohl’s reaction during Nirvana nod?
Britney’s tribute = pitiful.
Beyoncé’s baby will be fieeeerce.
Amy’s memorial was moving.
Search by Keyword/Phrase
What You’re Reading
Look Back at It
- Not all heroes wear capes: @DrMiry just changed my life. Protein powder + water = pudding?? Bye bye, nighttime crav… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 weeks ago
- RT @livrstrat: Tonight I was assaulted on the F train by French tourists who looked to be in their 20s, one man one, one women (there was a… 4 weeks ago
- I understand medical emergencies happen but 0 communication to remaining passengers + extra 4h to our flight = @united at its worst 1 month ago