No tears were shed in my FFL draft last night, although I am seriously questioning my judgment. Who ends up with Vick and Roethlisberger (and a super-guilty conscience)? This guy. Thankfully, these four obsessions fill the void that is now my black heart.
- Football: It’s the most wonderful time of the yeeear! College football came back last weekend (Go Bulls!), and tonight’s NFL season opener of Cowboys @ Giants should be a great one.
- Our Best Bites: I’ve followed this blog for some time, but it was taken to a new level today with Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Truffles. I can’t even … heaven in bite-size form.
- Dogshaming: This viral tumblr is as entertaining as it is adorable. Despite all logic, it’s only made me want a puppy more. I may need retail therapy to squelch this.
- “Good Time” – Owl City & Carly Rae Jepsen: My favorite infectious Canuck and “Fireflies” band Owl City pair up in this sickly sweet, totally stuck-for-days song. You’re welcome.
Search by Keyword/Phrase
What You’re Reading
Look Back at It
- RT @GooglePlay: Wanna find out what your favorite celebrities are reading right now? 🤓📚 Check out “Read With Me” on #BookTube to see their… 1 week ago
- Week 9 Shelter in Place goals: • Talk aloud to myself less • Write more for fun • Stop giving a fuck about goals be… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 weeks ago
- Of all the businesses affected these past few months seeing @TheSaddleRack shut down forever has me in tears. Thanks for the memories 💔😭 2 weeks ago