No tears were shed in my FFL draft last night, although I am seriously questioning my judgment. Who ends up with Vick and Roethlisberger (and a super-guilty conscience)? This guy. Thankfully, these four obsessions fill the void that is now my black heart.
- Football: It’s the most wonderful time of the yeeear! College football came back last weekend (Go Bulls!), and tonight’s NFL season opener of Cowboys @ Giants should be a great one.
- Our Best Bites: I’ve followed this blog for some time, but it was taken to a new level today with Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Truffles. I can’t even … heaven in bite-size form.
- Dogshaming: This viral tumblr is as entertaining as it is adorable. Despite all logic, it’s only made me want a puppy more. I may need retail therapy to squelch this.
- “Good Time” – Owl City & Carly Rae Jepsen: My favorite infectious Canuck and “Fireflies” band Owl City pair up in this sickly sweet, totally stuck-for-days song. You’re welcome.
Search by Keyword/Phrase
What You’re Reading
Look Back at It
- There are tons of fantastic causes but one dear to my heart is #Movember – for all the dads, brothers, sons & mates… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- RT @GooglePlay: This year was filled with page-turners. Pencil in your #GooglePlayBestOf vote for Users’ Choice 📖, November 11-25: https://… 2 days ago
- RT @GooglePlay: Lights, camera, 🎬! Tell us which #GooglePlayBestOf 🎥 earns your Users’ Choice vote, November 11-25: goo.gle/32LKbkQ… 2 days ago