Tag Archive | pumpkin pie white hot chocolate
Pumped for Pumpkin
I don’t allow myself to get excited for any holiday until a week (maybe two) prior. It’s the nature of my job — planning content for the winter while suffering through July’s sweltering heat makes me grinchy. I’d rather stab Santa than read one more article about how to have a holly, jolly holiday.
But this year, something changed. I’m genuinely excited for the coming weeks, and it all begins with what used to be my least-favorite celebration: Thanksgiving. Try one of these Turkey Day recipes — some I’ve tested, others I’ve tasted. Enjoy!
- Pumpkin Whoopie Pie by Dreamy Desserts
- Bourbon Pumpkin Tart with Streusel Topping by Smells Like Home
- Thankful Rolls by The Girl Who Ate Everything
- Turkey Cupcakes by Spoonful
- Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Bread by Fever Avenue
- Pumpkin Pie White Hot Chocolate by Closet Cooking
- TV Dinner Cupcakes by Black & Eiffel
- Pumpkin Cream Cheese Bread by Sunday Baker
Clearly, I have a sweet tooth. It’s only a problem if you make it one.