I started out this week sick and exhausted, but my energy is slowly picking back up. Could be the beautiful SF weather we’re having, or the fact that UberPOOL has been offering $5 rides anywhere in town … hello, easiest commute ever. Whatever the reason, here’s what else I’m digging:
- “The Celebrity Apprentice”: I know, I know. I watch the worst TV. But I just can’t help tuning in to see what crazy things Kenya, Brandi and Geraldo will say next. Join me, won’t you? Mondays, 8-10 p.m. local time on NBC.
- La Croix: I’ve been trying really hard to cut back on my Coke addiction (read: soda). Enter this sparkling water, which I was so skeptical of until I finally bought a 12-pack. It’s light and refreshing, yet crisp and flavorful.
- Super Bowl XLIX (I Guess): OK, so I couldn’t care less about #deflategate and will only be watching for the commercials this year. Whom do you choose when you hate both teams? Katy Perry for her halftime show, that’s who.
- Sia – “Elastic Heart”: The music video has gotten a lot of flak, but Sia’s dancers and their chilling performance on SNL a few weeks ago is what’s really stuck with me. The lyrics are eerily beautiful, too.
Some content is NSFW.
From bills to deadlines to home repairs, I’ve been so productive lately that it’s kind of scaring me into speechlessness.
… Just kidding, you think I’d leave you all hanging? I know you’re only sticking around for the WOs. And who am I to keep those from you?:
- Super Bowl Blvd.: We’re gearing up for Super Bowl in NY/NJ this year, and next week’s festivities throughout Times Square are really exciting. From a 60-foot toboggan slide to a ton of cool events at Macy’s, it’s bound to be a blast.
- A Snowstorm: More than a foot of snow covered the northeast, which was pretty for about an hour before it just got gross. At least the only real suffering was with overcrowded trains and terrible traffic. Phew!
- “Forrest Gump”: Being snowed in does have its benefits, like VH1 movie marathons. If you don’t love this movie, then you are decidedly un-American. That’s all I have to say about that.
- Workaholics on “Conan”: I’m always obsessed with these guys, but they took it to an all-new level with ridiculous antics on Conan’s late-night show. For the millionth time, Adam Devine, will you marry me?