What better way to celebrate a shower of spring beauty than with my weekly desirables?
- Ulta: It’s recently replaced Sephora as my go-to beauty stop. The membership coupons are fantastic, and I love the incredible selection of spring shades.
- Maybelline Dream Lumi: I don’t normally bother with concealer, but I just had to try this illuminating formula. It hides imperfections and highlights your best features — fab!
- My Nails: Gave myself a trendy mani with essie Chinchilly, keeping essie Lilacism on just my ring fingers, and the compliments keep rolling in. I think it says “cloudy with a chance of rain.” 🙂
- Suri Cruise: My favorite fashionista turns six today, and Yahoo! celebrated with a slideshow of style. Let’s hope it somehow ends up in the burn book — take that, Shiloh.
Be beautiful, my springtime flowers! And, apologies for today’s exceptionally girly post … you know you love me.
It wouldn’t be a complete week in Wittyburg world without a smattering of girly, betchy, A.D.D. madness!
- Betches Love This: I just discovered this site, thanks to a fabulous co-worker who has an appreciation for all things snarky. My favorite features so far are The Bachelor Recaps and Betch of the Week. Fieeeerce.
- March Madness: It’s that time of year again where I cry simultaneous tears of joy and utter despair. Can’t wait to lose my shit as my bracket gets ripped to shreds. Christmas come early!
- A Floral Dress: Florals? For spring? Groundbreaking. I get it, Miranda Priestly, but I broke out one today with nude pumps and it’s become my favorite new “old” piece.
- Draw Something: Downloaded more than 20 million times, this app is entirely addictive and brings a whole new level of distraction to my phone. Thanks to a good friend for showing me the light.
May all your bracket picks be winners and your drawings be guessed. Cheers!
It’s the middle of the week again, so here we are … four more obsessions to “Ooh” and “Aah” over:
- someecards: It’s no secret that I love the just-right sayings these cards provide. Something about mixing simple drawings with sarcasm just takes my breath away.
- Suri’s Burn Book: Hollywood’s favorite tot has found her voice, and she’s not afraid to use it. Read her rants on celebs, from royalty to her own mother, and check out her accompanying tweets here.
- Bright Prints: Today is especially gloomy, so I wore my brightest (and only) yellow blouse, and guess what? The day still sucked. At least designs like this keep me distracted from the misery.
- Blue Ivy: The offspring of Jay Z and Beyoncé has arrived, and the Internet is abuzz over this horribly named baby girl. My favorite reaction? Suri’s, of course.
Good luck getting over that hump … I’m planning to make a glass bottle of vino my best friend tonight.