I thought it was Tuesday for most of the day, once again proving how great I am at being an adult and keeping track of anything.
On one hand, I thought I was being super proactive by figuring out my WOs a day ahead. On the other hand, I fear I’m slowly slipping into madness.
Let’s just get to the good stuff, shall we?
- Jen & Matt Getting Married: I’m heading to Florida this weekend to witness the nuptials of my dear sorority sister/former co-worker and her betrothed. I have no doubt it’ll be a beautiful day and I can’t wait to celebrate with them!
- This Ladybug: Adding to my excitement for this trip is the fact that I’ll finally meet my beautiful niece! She is clearly the cutest child to ever be born, and I can’t promise that she won’t be coming back to NYC with me.
- “Is Everyone Hanging Out Without Me?”: After a few heavy reads, it was time for me to lighten up a bit and reread Mindy Kaling’s hilarious memoir. She is my muse, my everything!
- “Gorilla” – Bruno Mars: These WOs are nothing, if not random, so my only explanation for loving this song is that I’ve gone bananas. Did you see what I did there?
This week’s obsessions are all dedicated to the fall TV lineup, thanks in large part to my long-running and unashamed adoration of “Jersey Shore.” Here are some other shows I simply love to fill up my DVR.
Note: HIMYM and “The Office” aren’t included, and for good reason.
- Always Sunny & “The League”: I’m most pumped about tomorrow’s return of these two FX faves, especially to see what shenanigans Charlie (the former) and Ruxin (the latter) get into next. Thursdays @ 10 and 10:30, FX
- “Modern Family”: It’s an Emmy favorite every year, because it’s a perfect combination of everyday situations with unbelievable hijinks. How crazy will Gloria be as a pregnant lady? How will Haley do post-graduation? And what will Phil do next? Wednesdays @ 9, ABC
- “T.I. and Tiny: The Family Hustle”: Despite his arrest record, rapper T.I. is a doting dad who teaches valuable lessons to his large brood. I’m in love with his littlest nugget — Major. Such a ham, and he knows it too. Mondays @ 9, VH1
- “The Mindy Project”: This new sitcom from Mindy Kaling (of Kelly Kapoor fame from steady decline, “The Office”) has reeled me in. Kaling’s witty writing and character development should make this a celebrated show of the season. Tuesdays @ 9:30, FOX
What are your fall favorites to watch? No vampires, please.
And in case you missed it, here’s the best Dogshaming ever.
Your heart may explode (in a good way).