Tag Archive | uber
WO: Weekly Obsessions
The rainy season is back in SF, and despite the drought, we’re actually getting some storms. What better way to take shelter from the showers than with these feel-good finds?
- Send a Card to Safyre: You’ve no doubt heard of this little girl, who was the lone survivor of a house fire in 2013. Now in the care of her aunt, Safyre’s one Christmas wish is to receive holiday cards from around the world. Send some cheer to this strong survivor at:
P.O. Box 6126
Schenectady, NY 12306
- Free Rides with Uber: I doubt there are many who haven’t yet tried Uber. If you are one of those special unicorns, though, you can get $15 in free rides with my promo code: 939DW Whether it’s for errands or post-holiday parties, Uber can litchrlly be your lifesaver.
- Macy’s Friends & Family: It’s the most wonderful time of the year! Macy’s Friends & Family sale can save you big bucks on holiday shopping. Take an extra 25% or 10% off most items, plus try Buy Online Pick Up In Store or Same-Day Delivery if you’re in a rush. Promo code: FRIEND is your little holiday helper.
- “Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays” – *NSYNC: We’re 15 days away from Christmas, so I can officially start listening to holiday music without losing my mind. This classic from my elementary school daze is sure to bring more merriment to the moment.
Images courtesy of: BuzzFeed, Uber, Macy’s, Still NSYNC
WO: Weekly Obsessions
I’m completely smitten with my new city, which is saying a lot for me because I had an emergency dental issue and STILL don’t have furniture for my apartment. Must be something in the water!
- UberPOOL: I just recently obsessed over the parent app, but this specific feature is especially exciting. Split fares with people heading to the same area. Today, I got a FREE ride to work because my ‘hood was part of a promotion! What’s not to love?
- Nob Hill Dental: My aforementioned emergency dental issue was thankfully fixed in record time because of this practice. Dr. Pham is kind, thorough and keeps her practice open on Saturdays — a lifesaver for busy professionals and accident-prone peeps.
- The Bold Italic’s Microhood: This SF-based site has great content and exciting events, the latter of which is coming to my area! Tomorrow’s Microhood in Cow Hollow features lots of local businesses and giveaways, and I’m hoping to meet even more friendly neighbors.
- “On Top of the World” – Imagine Dragons: Cheesy, yes. But I can’t help feeling like I’m exactly where I want to be. The past few weeks have had plenty of ups and downs, but I’m absolutely ecstatic with the choices I’ve made to get here 🙂
Images courtesy of: Uber, Yelp, The Bold Italic, Wikipedia