Tag Archive | viral
It’s already February, which means we better start prepping for Valentine’s Day, awards season and all the other warm and fuzzies this month brings. I, for one, am far from ready. Here’s what has kept me such a professional procrastinator:
- Left Shark: As predicted, I enjoyed Katy Perry’s Super Bowl halftime show way more than I did the actual game. Despite special appearances by Lenny Kravitz and Missy Elliott, the real MVP was Left Shark. I just wish Halloween wasn’t so far away … it’d obviously be a win for this year’s costume.
- Brit+Co.: There are plenty of sites with original and aggregated content to follow, but I especially love how clean and simple Brit+Co features its stories. I may not be a master DIYer or gourmand in the kitchen, but I’m certainly even more inspired even more with a site like this one.
- Isa: I had the pleasure of dining here during SF Restaurant Week and have been dreaming of it ever since. From the endive salad with pears and blue cheese to the stunning finish with vanilla bean crème brûlée, I highly recommend anyone in the area give this place a try.
- The Best-Ever Lip Sync Battle: Jimmy Fallon has made “The Tonight Show” one of the most viral, watchable talk shows of our time — and with clips like this, it’s no wonder why. These three would be funny just reading the dictionary, but this is so so so much better.
Search by Keyword/Phrase
What You’re Reading
Look Back at It
- Shout-out to all the dudes on MUNI with flowers & treats, especially the elderly man writing a few words on a card at each stop 😭💘 1 week ago
- I’m so honored to be one of five named as a Play Inclusive Culture Award winner! Accessibility, well-being, helping… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- RT @GooglePlay: And @TheAcademy award goes to... ✉️🎬🏆 Watch or wishlist your top #Oscars2020 picks on Google Play: goo.gle/2GcHIXI… 1 week ago
4th of july 30 Before 30 30 things to do before 30 advice anniversary apps bands i love baseball being an aunt best food san francisco best music birthday birthdays books bruno mars buzzfeed california cancer celebrations christmas dad famdamnily family florida food football friends funny funny videos game of thrones halloween holidays how to adult humor jay-z katy perry lady gaga life life lessons love macy's movies music new york new york city new york yankees nyc obsessed pinterest pop culture popped culture puppies reading relationships salted chocolate san francisco sf shopping sick slick rick snl someecards summer taylor swift thanksgiving things to do in sf travel tv shows volunteering weddings weekly obsessions wittyburg witty in fitty women work