Tag Archive | what to watch
- “Ghostbusters: Answer the Call”: I can’t remember a movie that had me laughing for nearly the entire time, but this reboot has four fantastic leading ladies, a bunch of throwback references and some awesome eye candy. That’s what I call a winning combo.
- A Visit Back East: It’s only been six months since I was last in Florida, but so much has changed in that time and I can’t wait to get there this weekend. If I spend the entire time squishing my niece’s cheeks and watching “Zootopia” with my other niece, then I think I’ll be just fine.
- “The Night Of”: I did not need another show to watch. Really, I didn’t. But a co-worker and another friend each told me how much I needed to see this one, and I caved. I’m glad I did… the premiere left me breathless from start to finish, and I can’t wait to see how the rest of this miniseries unfolds.
- “This Is What You Came For” – Calvin Harris f. Rihanna: I honestly could not care less about the drama surrounding Taylor’s songwriting contributions (or not) to this song. And I really, really didn’t want to like it, because, Rihanna. But damn, it’s an earworm. And despite my distaste for most EDM, this one really gets me pumped.
I’m fresh off a long weekend away in Maryland and anxiously awaiting the start of SUMMER FRIDAYS and another long weekend in Florida. Jealous much? It’s OK … I kinda hate me, too.
- Ocean City, Md.: My first visit to this adorable beachside town was instantly relaxing. I felt like I was back at home in Daytona, and the company was pretty great 🙂
- essie Lapiz of Luxury: My obsession with essie nail polish is nothing new, but this color is the absolute perfect blend of pale purple and bold blue. I can’t stop staring at my digits. Totally normal!
- The Guys from “Undateable”: I wasn’t particularly interested in this NBC sitcom that premieres next week, but I saw the natural rapport between actor/comedians Brent, Rick and Ron — and now I’m actually looking forward to it!
- Jon Stewart Hates Philly: One of many reasons I adore Jon Stewart? His rants. Check out his takedown (starting at 4:10 in) of Phillies’ manager, Ryne Sandberg, who claimed he got food poisoning from NY treasure, Shake Shack. #owned