WO: Weekly Obsessions
For the first time in what feels like forever, Wednesday has snuck up on me. Maybe it was the short workweek or a weekend that flew by … whatever the case, I was shocked to realize that it is, in fact, Hump Day.
- “Cupcake Wars”: It’s no secret that I love sweets, especially cuppycakes. This show is the devil. I can’t help but watch bakers scramble to make 1,000 crazy-flavored combinations. New episodes air Sundays at 8/9c on Food Network.*
- Ad 2 Tampa Bay: I’m on this year’s Board and have enjoyed meeting like-minded young people in the industry. Last night’s AdSocial was a hit, and I fully encourage others in the area to join.
- Friends of Type: Fun typography, interesting graphics and classic sayings come together here. I regularly find my new favorite desktop background to make the workday that much brighter.
- “Sweet Disposition” – The Temper Trap: Now that it’s not in every commercial on TV, I quite enjoy this song. It’s got the right mix of softer melodies with exciting beats, and the lyrics are simply satisfying.
*Technology hates me (yet again) and won’t display the 1 on my WO graphic. Real cool.
About WittyburgSarcastic, sports-obsessed writer & FL native navigating SF.
Search by Keyword/Phrase
Look Back at It
- Calling all word nerds... wittyburg.com/2021/03/03/i-r… 1 month ago
- RT @GooglePlay: We’ve got big news! We are thrilled to announce our partnership with @ReesesBookClub! Find Reese’s monthly book pick in bot… 1 month ago
- RT @GooglePlay: This Black History Month, we’re featuring the stories that inspire the storytellers themselves. 📚🙌🏿 We asked some incredibl… 1 month ago