WO: Weekly Obsessions
For the first time in what feels like forever, Wednesday has snuck up on me. Maybe it was the short workweek or a weekend that flew by … whatever the case, I was shocked to realize that it is, in fact, Hump Day.
- “Cupcake Wars”: It’s no secret that I love sweets, especially cuppycakes. This show is the devil. I can’t help but watch bakers scramble to make 1,000 crazy-flavored combinations. New episodes air Sundays at 8/9c on Food Network.*
- Ad 2 Tampa Bay: I’m on this year’s Board and have enjoyed meeting like-minded young people in the industry. Last night’s AdSocial was a hit, and I fully encourage others in the area to join.
- Friends of Type: Fun typography, interesting graphics and classic sayings come together here. I regularly find my new favorite desktop background to make the workday that much brighter.
- “Sweet Disposition” – The Temper Trap: Now that it’s not in every commercial on TV, I quite enjoy this song. It’s got the right mix of softer melodies with exciting beats, and the lyrics are simply satisfying.
*Technology hates me (yet again) and won’t display the 1 on my WO graphic. Real cool.
About WittyburgSarcastic, sports-obsessed writer & FL native navigating SF.
Search by Keyword/Phrase
What You’re Reading
Look Back at It
- I just need the internet to confirm that’s @nicolebyer’s perfect voice in new @Uber commercials. The “Wowww” convin… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 minute ago
- Shout out to @GoodRx for saving me literally $100 on eye drops I need before surgery. I have great insurance (by US… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 weeks ago
- I don’t ever again need all you can eat hot dogs in my life but what I wouldn’t give to be at Amalie celebrating wi… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 weeks ago