WO: Weekly Obsessions
It’s been seven days and 3,000 miles since my last post, and all I can say is PHEWWW.
Remind me again whose idea it was to move across the country? Oh, right. Mine.
In the spirit of my new city, here are four fairly random finds that should, if nothing else, bring a smile to your face:
- Hey Girl: My team here knows me all too well, and decorated my desk with plenty of Gosling memes to keep me motivated. Bravo, guys.
- Virgin America: I hadn’t flown with this airline previously, but they really helped make the trek more comfortable. Interactive screens + friendly staff + a fun safety video = sign me up.
- Uber: Another lifesaver lately is Uber, an app I rarely used in NYC but find myself relying on here. You can summon a driver, schedule your own pickup and arrival, and pay — all through the app. It’s almost too convenient.
- “Shake It Off” – Taylor Swift: I hate, hate, hate that I love this song. But it’s so damn catchy and I can’t seem to get it outta my head! When the world seems against you … just shake it off, shake it off.
Tags: airlines, app, best airlines, best apps, best songs of 2014, flying, funny, hey girl meme, moving, music, new city, obsessed, ryan gosling, san francisco, shake it off, taylor swift, uber, virgin america, weekly obsessions, wittyburg
About WittyburgSarcastic, sports-obsessed writer & FL native navigating SF.
Search by Keyword/Phrase
Look Back at It
- Just call me Sherlock with these four finds 🕵🏼♀️ wittyburg.com/2018/09/19/wo-… https://t.co/SftWyxSOiK 13 hours ago
- Massive thanks to Nurse Leanne at @SutterHealth Travel Clinic for answering my questions & setting me up for a successful safari! 🙌🏼 1 day ago
- Future me🤞🏼$40 Rush tickets for @PhantomOnTour at @shnsf on @TodayTix! go.todaytix.com/PhantomSFRush #PhantomUSTour 5 days ago